ElizaBeth Rohloff’s Fashion Camp provides multiple days of sewing instruction that covers concept thru completion.
Day 1 - Mood Boards and Machince Basics. Fabric basics and grainline discussion. Choose fabrics for bags.
Day 2 - Tote bag cutting and assembly. Zipper Pouch cutting and zipper application.
Day 3 - Finish zipper pouch. Cutting skirt/lounge pant. Begin sewing.
Day 4 - Complete garment sewing. Restyle Tee, take photos and model.
Each Day will have a break. Please bring your own snack/lunch.
You will receive a 15% discount the day of your class! Please arrive 30 minutes early if you are purchasing your class supplies.
If you are unable to finish your project during the allotted class time - don't worry! You will be granted one free hour of open sew time at Josephine's to finish!
1. You need to cancel
• Please contact us within 72 hours of the class start time and we will give you credit towards another class. Please note there is no guarantee the same class/session will be offered again.
• No-shows and late cancels (less than 72 hour notice) will not be issued refunds or class credits - no exceptions.
2. You are running late
• Arriving to class late is disruptive to the other students. If you are more than 20 minutes late to class you will forfeit your class fee.
3. We need to cancel
• We will notify you within 72 hours of the class start time if we need to cancel for low attendance.
• We may need to cancel late due to unforeseen circumstances such as inclement weather or an ill instructor.
• You will always receive a full refund if we cancel a class.