$120 (1 session)
The Goodman Hat is an all around easy to wear hat that flatters many face shapes. It is commonly called a Bucket Hat or Walking Hat. This style can be great as a casual look with a hoodie or also suitable for pairing with a coat for colder seasons. The Goodman’s brim allows it to frame many face shapes; a key factor in looking good in a hat. The 3 main pieces are easy to sew and the belt/buckle embellishment is optional. Topstitching rows create a classic detail.
The fabric you choose makes all the difference and Josephine’s Dry Goods has some great fabric for this piece. Elizabeth can also give guidance on choices choose from your own collection. Structured pant weights wools and wool blends work best. This hat is completely lined for your comfort.
Skill Level: Intermediate Sewing Skills with cutting confidence.
( Pattern Included. Supplies are extra. Supply list provided after registration)
You will receive a 15% discount the day of your class! Please arrive 30 minutes early if you are purchasing your class supplies.
If you are unable to finish your project during the allotted class time - don't worry! You will be granted one free hour of open sew time at Josephine's to finish!
1. You need to cancel
• Please contact us within 72 hours of the class start time and we will give you credit towards another class. Please note there is no guarantee the same class/session will be offered again.
• No-shows and late cancels (less than 72 hour notice) will not be issued refunds or class credits - no exceptions.
2. You are running late
• Arriving to class late is disruptive to the other students. If you are more than 20 minutes late to class you will forfeit your class fee.
3. We need to cancel
• We will notify you within 72 hours of the class start time if we need to cancel for low attendance.
• We may need to cancel late due to unforeseen circumstances such as inclement weather or an ill instructor.
• You will always receive a full refund if we cancel a class.