We have compiled an ultimate list of the best and most used clothing items for transitioning from winter to spring and summer. If you've ever wondered what you should have asked basics in your closet, you'll find it below! And, with a few of the best sewing notions in Portland, you may be able to make these pieces for your closet, as well!
Transitional Pieces to Make | Sewing Notions Portland
- Black tank top – Many people consider a white tank top as a staple in their wardrobe. However a black one is so much easier to dress up. It's also very universal. Choose to add it to a pair of jeans and blazer or with a skirt and jacket. Either way it's a great addition to your wardrobe.
- Long sleeved white T-shirt – This article of clothing is great for transitioning from spring to summer. It goes great with a pair of shorts or skirt. It can be quite casual or dressy, as well.
- Short sleeved white T-shirt – Great for transitioning from winter to spring, white short-sleeved T-shirt looks great under any type of light jacket or sweater.
- White button-down shirt – Choosing this basic wardrobe piece in a fitted will be great for both spring and summer. Tuck them in or leave them out. Whatever you choose it will be stylish and appear put together.
- Open cardigan – Consider getting one of these in a dark or neutral shade. It goes with essentially everything. If you have concerns about your figure, consider a longer style that hits or lower. It's a very flattering.
- Button up cardigan – Just like an open cardigan, this piece will be great for various looks. Consider getting one in a neutral shade.
If you're interested in learn more about great transitional pieces you might want to take on as a sewing project to add to your wardrobe, visit back with our next blog post! We have more to add to the list!
JOSEPHINE'S DRY GOODS | SEWING NOTIONS PORTLAND
We understand how busy life can be. That’s why we offer you a way to bring your visions for our fabric to life, without having to take time out of your day to do so! We are excited to continue to offer you the following:
- Creative trim
- Distinctive ribbons
- French laces
- Inspiring knits
- Italian wools
- Japanese denim
- Best fabric in Portland
- Scrumptious silks
- The world’s finest linens
- Unique buttons
You’ll fall in love with the materials our Portland fabric shop has readily available for you! To find out more about our prices and production schedule, be sure to call soon!
Contact us if you have any questions about the finest fabrics and accessories that we also offer. We strive to inspire your creativity with the highest quality fabrics available.