Are you ready to schedule a sewing class so that you can learn more about your favorite hobby? What about having a sewing party? Maybe you want to take a private lesson? If so, you'll be happy to know we offer all these things and more! Our Portland fabric store offers all you need and more when it comes to learning to sew!
- We will work with your schedule and make sure to offer a date and time that works best for your needs.
- Our goal is to match you up with an instructor that works well with your level of expertise.
- One-on-one sessions are available with various instructors!
- Call now to inquire and set up a schedule for your private lessons at our Portland fabric store!
Sewing parties are fun, educational and sparks creativity within your group of friends and family! You’ll be happy you chose to work with us to plan a party that involves nothing but gorgeous fabrics and sewing! What more could you ask for?! Call now to set up a time and date, as well as talk about details for your event!
To learn more, visit our next blog post! There, you'll find more about sewing lessons at our Portland fabric store!
VISIT JOSEPHINE'S DRY GOODS FOR THE BEST PORTLAND FABRIC AVAILABLE!
In addition to providing you with the finest sewing notions, fabric and accessories from our fabric shop in Portland, we also offer couture clothing services for those that aren’t able to create garments. We are excited to continue to offer you the following:
- Best Portland Fabric (cotton lawns & poplins, silks, jerseys, wools & twills)
- Creative trim
- Distinctive ribbons
- French laces
- Inspiring knits
- Italian wools
- Japanese denim
- Luxurious fabric blends
- Scrumptious silks
- The world’s finest linens
- Unique buttons
You’ll fall in love with the fabrics we have readily available for you! We strive to inspire your creativity with the highest quality Portland fabric available. To find out more about our prices and production schedule, be sure to call soon!