Interested in joining a group that loves to sew as much as you do? There are several different ones, but if you're looking to do so on a national level, consider the following!
Looking for the best place to purchase Liberty Fabric in your area? Stop by Josephine's Dry Goods or check out our online store!
Sewing Groups | Liberty Fabric
- The Association of Fine Needle Artists.
- The Appliqué Society
- Smocking Arts Guild of America
- ISMACS World
- Home Sewing Association
- Charity Sewing for Cancer Patients
- Bernina Fan Club
- American Sewing Guild
Below, you'll find more information about a few most popular sewing groups you can join!
According to asg.org, ASG (American Sewing Guild} is a membership organization that welcomes sewing enthusiasts of all skill levels and from many different walks of life. The website also states the following:
- Chapters are located in cities all across the country and members meet monthly to learn new sewing skills, network with others who share an interest in sewing and participate in community service sewing projects.
- Membership in the Guild gives you an opportunity to experience your love of any type of home sewing with others who share your interest.
Members can take advantage of the following, as well:
- Monthly meetings
- Special workshops and events
- Online Sewing Classes
- Special offers from industry resources
- Members-only magazine
- Annual conference
- Sewing-related travel and tours
This is a group that you can join weekly or monthly! Be sure to do some research online to find out where the nearest group meets in your area!
We hope this information is helpful for finding the right sewing group for you! Good luck. Let us know in the comments below, which you choose!
Josephine's Dry Goods | Liberty Fabric
Need beautiful Liberty Fabric to make your next project with? Stop by our fabric stores in Portland OR! Josephine’s Dry Goods offers the best fine fabrics in the area. Contact us with any questions you have.