Are you interested in learning more about Liberty Fabric? In our previous blog post, we discussed the History of Liberty Fabric and how it was originally created. We are proud to carry this luxurious line of fabrics and hope you enjoy them as much as we do. Below, you’ll find quotes from many famous writers and designers. It’s amazing how well loved these products are.
Liberty Fabric Quotes From Designers and More!
- Arthur Liberty - “I was determined not to follow existing fashion but to create new ones.”
- Catherine B - “Liberty is a symbol of chic."
- Christopher Kane - “I just love Liberty; I love the history and the whole experience, it’s a one stop shop.”
- Ed Burstell, Managing Director - “Liberty is one of the last great emporiums of its kind left on earth…it’s the most unique store that I have ever come across.”
- Jamie Oliver - “Liberty is one of those lovely places that has hardly changed in generations and that’s what I love about it – the carved staircase, the beams and the maze of rooms, it’s all unmistakably Liberty.”
- Manolo Blahnik - “I have known about Liberty since I was a young boy. My mother used to order Tana Lawn fabric and make us outfits. The store is so beautiful and its history is so rich.”
- Markus Lupfer - “I’m still fascinated by the magnificent architecture of the historic building as well as the quality of all the beautifully designed products. Liberty is always inspiring and I still love going to shop there.”
- Oscar Wilde - “Liberty is the chosen resort of the artistic shopper.”
- Richard E. Grant - “Liberty is a unique, stand-alone store famed for its individuality and great personal service. You’ll find things here that can’t be found anywhere else.”
- Roland Mouret - “Liberty is unique in London, there’s something about its British quirkiness.”
- Terry de Havilland - “As evening fell all the lights came on, I had never seen anything like Liberty before. It reminded me of a huge galleon with all the windows ablaze with light.”
- Time Out London - “Shopping at Liberty is an experience to savour…a perfect clash of innovation, tradition and English eccentricity.”
We hope you've enjoyed how Liberty Fabric has inspired so many different writers and designers. Josephine's is also inspired by this fabric, as well. We will continue to create sample garments for you to use while creating the perfect garment for yourself.
Josephine's Dry Goods | Liberty Fabric
Interested in learning more? Contact us! In addition to providing you with the finest fabric in Portland OR and accessories, we also offer couture clothing services for those that aren’t able to create garments. We understand how busy life can be. That’s why we offer you a way to bring your visions for our fabrics to life, without having to take time out of your day to do so! Contact us today to talk with our experts!