Welcome back! We are here with more quotes about fashion from celebrities who, like us, love it!
Fashion Quotes | Fabric Portland OR
- “Fashion is the armor to survive the reality of everyday life.” — Bill Cunningham
- “Fashion is what you’re offered four times a year by designers. And style is what you choose.” — Lauren Hutton
- “I always feel that if you’re gonna be uncomfortable and unhappy in something, just because you think it’s in or it’s chic, I would advise you to be happy rather than well-dressed. It’s better to be happy.” — Iris Apfel
- “I have always believed that fashion was not only to make women more beautiful, but also to reassure them, give them confidence.” — Yves Saint Laurent
- “I like my money right where I can see it: hanging in my closet.” — Carrie Bradshaw
- “I loathe narcissism, but I approve of vanity.” — Diana Vreeland
- “I love women. I’m trying to do beautiful things with them. I’m not trying to insult them. My life is not about that.” — Calvin Klein
- “I think there is beauty in everything. What ‘normal’ people would perceive as ugly, I can usually see something of beauty in it.” — Alexander McQueen
- “It pains me physically to see a woman victimized, rendered pathetic by fashion.” — Yves Saint Laurent
- “Pure, intense emotions. It’s not about design. It’s about feelings.” — Alber Elbaz
- “Shoes transform your body language and attitude. They lift you physically and emotionally.” — Christian Louboutin
- “Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak.” — Rachel Zoe
- “The customer is the final filter. What survives the whole process is what people wear. I’m not interested in making clothes that end up in some dusty museum.” — Marc Jacobs
- “Trendy is the last stage before tacky.” — Karl Lagerfeld
- “What I’ve done, Coco Chanel would never have done. She would have hated it.” — Karl Lagerfeld
- “You can never take too much care over the choice of your shoes. Too many women think that they are unimportant, but the real proof of an elegant woman is what is on her feet.” — Christian Dior
- “You either know fashion or you don’t.” — Anna Wintour
FABRIC PORTLAND OR | LIBERTY FABRIC | DESIGNER FABRIC
Ready to learn more about the available fabric in Portland OR? Contact us! In addition to providing you with Japanese cotton fabric and other types of material, we also offer couture clothing services for those that aren’t able to create garments.
We understand how busy life can be. That’s why we offer you a way to bring your visions for our fabric to life, without having to take time out of your day to do so! Contact us today to talk with our experts about the best fabric in Portland!