Have you ever thought about taking up sewing as a hobby? Have you already begun the new journey of learning to sew? If so, one of the most exciting parts of this hobby is visiting the best fabric shop in Portland.
For those that aren't familiar with local fabric shops in Portland OR, we have several reasons why you should jump at the chance to visit!
Josephine's Dry Goods | Best Fabric Shop in Portland
- Take advantage of the experts. Most people who work in fabric shops in Portland OR know their stuff. They're either talented seamstresses or experts in materials and fabric. You'll find a ton of information just by talking with the people who work there.
- Meet new people. Often times, regulars hang out at a fabric shop and have a friendly conversation. It's a great way to meet new people and learn about sewing groups in the area. You'll be happy to know there are many people just like you who love sewing!
- Get creative. Fabric shops will get your creative mind flowing. With all of the beautiful fabric and haberdashery stacked around every inch of the store, you were sure to get your imagination kicked into gear. It's a great place to go if you were needing a new idea or have trouble envisioning your project.
- Get an education in fabric. You'll learn about textures. Sometimes, being up close and personal with fabric is the only way to really get to know it. You'll be face-to-face with beautiful furs, velvet and walls that are amazing to the touch.
- Sewing notions. It's fun to check out the sewing notions. Whether you're just starting out learning to sew or have been selling for years, seeing all the beautiful ribbons, trim, buttons and needles is like being a kid in a candy shop. It's so much fun and very creative.
Visit the Best Fabric Shop in Portland!
We understand how busy life can be. That’s why we offer you a way to bring your visions for our fabric to life, without having to take time out of your day to do so! We are excited to continue to offer you the following:
- Best Fabric in Portland OR
- Creative trim
- Distinctive ribbons
- French laces
- Inspiring knits
- Italian wools
- Japanese denim
- Scrumptious silks
- The world’s finest linens
- Unique buttons
You’ll fall in love with the fabric we have readily available for you at our fabric shop in Portland OR! To find out more about our prices and production schedule, be sure to call soon!
Contact us if you have any questions about the finest fabrics and accessories that we also offer. We strive to inspire your creativity with the highest quality fabrics available. Contact us today to talk with our experts!