Welcome! We are back with more famous quotes from our most beloved designers around the world. Who's your favorite? See if they're featured in the following quotes! Looking for the best fabric in Portland OR? Consider shopping with Josephine's!
Famous Designer Quotes | Fabric Portland OR
- "Sweatpants are a sign of defeat. You lost control of your life so you bought some sweatpants." —Karl Lagerfeld
- "Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak." —Rachel Zoe
- "Playing dress-up begins at age five and never truly ends." —Kate Spade
- "People will stare. Make it worth their while." —Harry Winston
- "One is never over-dressed or under-dressed with a Little Black Dress." —Karl Lagerfeld
- "Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels." —Kate Moss
- "My look is attainable. Women can look like Audrey Hepburn by flipping out their hair, buying the large sunglasses, and the little sleeveless dresses." —Audrey Hepburn
- "My look is a cocktail. I'm not as nicely turned out as the french, but I don't care like the English." —Jane Birkin
- "More is more and less is a bore." —Iris Apfel
- "Men tell me that I've saved their marriages. It costs them a fortune in shoes, but it's cheaper than a divorce. So I'm still useful, you see" —Manolo Blahnik
- "Luxury is the ease of a t-shirt in a very expensive dress." ―Karl Lagerfeld
- "In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different." —Coco Chanel
- "In difficult times, fashion is always outrageous." —Elsa Schiaparelli
Remember, our favorite designers are creative, use fabric in Portland Or that we love to design clothing we can wear for years to come. The quality that comes with their clothing is second to none. If you're looking for quality fabrics, consider Josephine's Dry Goods.
FABRIC PORTLAND OR | LIBERTY FABRIC | DESIGNER FABRIC
Ready to learn more about the available fine fabric in Portland OR? Contact us! In addition to providing you with Japanese cotton fabric, lawn fabric and other types of material, we also offer couture clothing services for those that aren’t able to create garments. We understand how busy life can be. That’s why we offer you a way to bring your visions for our fabric to life, without having to take time out of your day to do so! Contact us today to talk with our experts about the best fabric in Portland OR!