Looking for sewing books for a gift? Do you need inspiration for yourself? If so, there are tons of great titles out there for you to rely on!
Whether you're a quilter, need craft ideas or want to give the perfect gift to your favorite sewist, you'll find something in the list below!
This list, as well as lists found in previous blogs, will offer inspiration, project ideas, hand-stitching, references and how-tos! We hope you find what you're looking for.
Book List for Sewists | Fabric in Portland OR
You should be able to find a great title to help you create a beautiful garment with your favorite fabric in Portland OR!
- Drape Drape 3 by Hisako Satō
- Drape Drape by Hisako Satō
- Gertie’s New Book for Better Sewing: A Modern Guide to Couture-Style Sewing Using Basic Vintage Techniques by Gretchen Hirsch
- Made to Play! by Joel Henriques
- Make It Mighty Ugly by Kim Piper Werker
- Merchant & Mills Sewing Book by Carolyn N. K. Denham
- Modern Quilt Perspectives by Thomas Knauer
- Modern Quilts, Traditional Inspiration by Denyse Schmidt
- Mollie Makes Christmas by Mollie Makes
- Mollie Makes Embroidery by Mollie Makes
- My Rag Doll by Corinne Crasbercu
- Oliver + S Little Things to Sew by Liesl Gibson
- Party Dress, The: How to Make the Perfect One for You by Simon Henry
- Playful: Fun Projects to Make With + For Kids by Merrilee Liddiard
- Practical Guide to Patchwork by Elizabeth Hartman
- Present Perfect by Betz White
- Quilt Improv by Lucie Summers
- Quilting Happiness by Christina Lane and Diane Gilleland
- Quilting Modern by Jacquie Gehring and Katie Pederson
- Quilting with a Modern Slant by Rachel May
- Rosie Revere, Engineer by Andrea Beaty
- Savor Each Stitch by Carolyn Friedlander
- Serger Sewing Basics by Carol Zentgraf
- Sew Classic Clothes for Girls by Lindsay Wilkes
- Sew Cute to Carry by Melanie McNeice
- Sew Modern Baby by Angela Yosten
- The BurdaStyle Sewing Handbook by Nora Abousteit
- The Colette Sewing Handbook: Inspired Styles and Classic Techniques for the New Seamstress by Sarai Mitnick
FABRIC IN PORTLAND OR | LIBERTY FABRIC | DESIGNER FABRIC
Ready to learn more about the available fine fabric in Portland OR? Contact us! In addition to providing you with Japanese cotton fabric, lawn fabric and other types of material, we also offer couture clothing services for those that aren’t able to create garments. We understand how busy life can be. That’s why we offer you a way to bring your visions for our fabric to life, without having to take time out of your day to do so! Contact us today to talk with our experts about the best fabric in Portland OR!
Missed other blogs in this series? Visit them below:
- Book List Part One
- Book List Part Two
- Book List Part Three