Are you having a tough time getting inspired to create? If so, you might need a little boost. Over the course of the last few blog posts, we've been offering some of the best inspirational quotes that help with creativity! Below, you'll find the final ones that should help jump start your creating! In addition to visiting fabric stores in Portland OR, you'll find that reading inspirational words will help!
Creating with Inspiration | Fabric Stores Portland Or
- “There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who, with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into sun.” -Pablo Picasso
- “There are two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” -Albert Einstein
- “To draw, you must close your eyes and sing” -Pablo Picasso
- “We dance for laughter, we dance for tears, we dance for madness, we dance for fears, we dance for hopes, we dance for screams, we are the dancers, we create the dreams.” -Albert Einstein
- “We tend to forget that happiness doesn’t come as a result of getting something we don’t have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have.” -Frederick Keonig
- “When I say artist I mean the one who is building things … some with a brush – some with a shovel – some choose a pen.” -Jackson Pollock
- “When you have exhausted all possibilities, remember this: you haven’t.” -Thomas Edison
- “Why worry? If you’ve done the very best you can, worrying won’t make it any better.” -Walt Disney
- “You don’t make art out of good intentions.” -Gustave Flaubert
- “You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.” -Buddha
- ”Creative work is not a selfish act or a bid for attention on the part of the actor. It’s a gift to the world and every being in it. Don’t cheat us of your contribution. Give us what you’ve got.” -Steven Pressfield
- ”When it is working, you completely go into another place, you’re tapping into things that are totally universal, completely beyond your ego and your own self. That’s what it’s all about.” -Keith Haring
Need more help getting inspired and motivated? Stop by our fabric stores in Portland OR. You'll find all you need to begin your next project!
FABRIC STORES PORTLAND OR | LIBERTY FABRIC | DESIGNER FABRIC
Ready to learn more about the available fabric in Portland OR? Contact us! In addition to providing you with Japanese cotton fabric and other types of material, we also offer couture clothing services for those that aren’t able to create garments.
We understand how busy life can be. That’s why we offer you a way to bring your visions for our fabric to life, without having to take time out of your day to do so! Contact us today to talk with our experts about the best fabric stores in Portland OR!